Changelog for Husarion extension for VisualStudio Code?

I saw there is a new version 1.5.8 of the Husarion Extension for Visual Studio Code. But after installing I can’t found a changelog for it.
Where can I find the changes?

Michael

This version only contains updated Husarion SDK (i.e. hFramework ).
The only change was fix for a missing critical section, which caused CORE2 to crash under some conditions.

Hello

there is again a new version (1.5.9) of the Husarion extension without changelog.
What are the changes?
Is this problem solved in the meantime (until now ctrl-shift-B is not working for me) ?

Michael

Hi Michael,

The new version 1.5.9 includes changes in description of extension, because it was incomplete. All other changes you can check on GitHub: hFramework. New version of extension is only an update of hFramework library.

About your problem with CTRL+SHIFT+B, we will continue this subject in previous topic. Post one more time and include as much information as you can (versions of VSC, extension, errors). We will investigate it.

Regards,
Hubert

Hi
I got a new version of the VSC extension (1.5.10). Unfortunately there is again no changelog.
Assuming that at least hFramework is updated, I want to know whether there is some progress in these items:
Issues with off-line development and Using VSCode, identifiers undefined?

Michael

Hi Michael,

thank you for your feedback. The changelog has been created and will be visible under extension in the next release. Now it’s available here. We also understand your issues and I hope the required changes will be implemented soon.

Thanks, this is a good overview about the changes in the different parts of software.
I am awaiting the other changes :wink:

Michael

Hi MichaelT,

In newest version (1.5.14), there is a changelog available, problems with includes and identifiers are solved.

Regards,
Łukasz

Thanks, that’s great news. I’ll try :grinning:

Michael