CORE2-ROS is supported with user own/available ROS packages?

Can we implement our own ROS packages or any ROS packages from github directly in CORE2-ROS controller?

Or it is only compatible with specific ROS packages like you have already done for your own robots?

Hi anees.

You can use every existed ROS package and build your own on CORE2-ROS. If you need help with creating new nodes, you can find it here.

Regard,
Hubert.

hello @Hubert_Zwiercan

i have noticed that core2ros is equipped with raspberrypi sbc and thus work with ros. if i wish to use only core2 board with my desired pc configuration is it possible? if so please guide me to the section where i can start.

thank you
vishu

Hello vishu.

Using ROS with only CORE2+PC is not supported yet, but we working on it. The image for PC will be ready in following week. I will inform you about release.

Regard,
Hubert.

thank you @Hubert_Zwiercan. will be waiting for it.
it will be even great if you provide me info on how to setup pc environment. i can setup in my pc and use core2 to control it using ros. info like any libraries or package that has to be compiled. (instead of using image)

vishu

Hello vishu.

If we create a package enable communication between CORE 2 and PC via USB, creating a image will be no problem any longer. We let you now as soon as possible about a progres.

Regard,
Hubert.

Hello,
Just wanted to say hello (my first post) and check the status of PC connection. I have the same issue and would like to use core2 with nvidia jetson dev kit. I am wondering whether the solution would be usable on a jetson kit?