[Solved] How to disable ipv6 or husarnet?

I created a Husarnet account and connected my computer in it 6 months ago. Now, I want to connect using IPv4 for work with multiple Rosbot, but I can’t. The .bashrc file look like this picture.

I saw this tutorial https://websetnet.net/es/how-to-disable-ipv6-on-ubuntu-linux/ to disable IPv6 but I still have it enable.

Hi Johanna,

If you want to use Husarnet to comunnicate between devices, it only supports IPv6.
If you still want to disable IPv6, tutorial from your link seems good. Make sure that you are in root folder and you have administrator privelages while editing /etc/sysctl.conf (for example: sudo nano /etc/sysctl.conf). Sometimes you also may have to reboot your system to apply changes.

Regards,
Dawid

Hi Dawid,

I want to comunnicate my pc with ROSbots using the same LAN network (IP addresses), as it does here

Yes, I used sudo for the command and reboot the system but IPv6 is still enable. My computer is connecting to husarnet all time.

Regards,
Johanna

Hi,

You can disable Husarnet with this command: sudo ifconfig hnet0 down (to enable it again simply change down to up).

Regards,
Dawid

Hi Dawid,

Thanks, that command resolved my problem.

Regards,
Johanna