Unable to connect to internet LR1 Blinking

Hello,

I have set up the CORE2 ROS along with the raspberry pi board. When i switch on the core2 board independently (With out any HDMI Display or keyboards connected) it showns me the LR1 LED Blinking notification and I can no more connect it to the internet.

In the same way, When I switch on the core2 board along with a HDMI Cable for visualization to see whats happening inside the processor. In this approach of debugging the core2 automatically connects to internet and every thing works fine.

I was not sure what exactly is the problem here.

Would be nice if you can share some of your thoughts with respect to it.

Cheers:

Yet waiting for the support !!

Hello PlanBRobot,

The LR1 LED blinking means that connection with internet is established, but authentication with cloud is invalid, please refer to status LEDs manual to compare.

Could you check what is the status of the LEDs when you connect with HDMI?

To make sure that there is no faulty firmware on CORE2 board, please flash it with any program through offline VSC plugin.

Regards,
Łukasz

Sure, Thanks for the link.

I already had a look at the status of LED’s post.

When comparing the details of LED’s Status present in the link, It seems quite strange.

The LR1 is blinking and the ssh connection is getting refused. Also the connection with Husarion cloud is no more active.

When i connect with HDMI, LR1 is off.

Please let me know your suggestions.

Regards,

PlanBRobot

Hello PlanBRobot,

I need to know state of both LED’s.

1. What is the state of LR1 and LR2 without connected HDMI nor keyboard.
  2. What is the state of LR1 and LR2 with HDMI and keyboard connected.
  3. Can you access internet in any configuration (with or without HDMI connected)? Eg. can you open husarion.com webpage?
  4. Are you able to connect to cloud in any configuration (with or without HDMI connected)?
  5. Is it your first time using CORE2-ROS or you were previously able to use device as intended?

Regards,
Łukasz

Hello,

The following are the answers.

1. LR1 is blinking and LR2 is on.
  2. LR1 is off and LR2 is on.
  3. Yes, In the second case 2. I can access the internet (SSH Connection to the Robot is successful)
  4. Yes, In the second case 2. The connection to the cloud is successful.
  5. This is the first time.

Regards,

PlanBRobot