[Solved] ROSbot 2.0 Pro not turns ON even after full charge

Hi,

I have been using ROSbot 2.0 Pro for the past few months, but now I countered a problem while using it. I tried to turn it ON but only the Power LED and LR2 continuously on, L1 is not ON.

I have tried full charge and restart again but no change in the situation.I am attaching the screenshot of the rear panel.

How to resolve this issue ? Kindly help

Thanks,
Aswin

Hi Aswin_P,

Please try to hold the reset button and the same time turn on your ROSbot. Using this method you should be able to use robot. Flash firmware one more time using script flash_firmware.sh, after that ROSbot should work in exactly the same way as in the last few months.

Please let me know the results.

Best regards,
Hubert

1 Like

Hi @Hubert_Zwiercan

Tried holding the reset button and the same time turn on the ROSbot, but no change in the situation.
Can you please share steps to Flash firmware using script flash_firmware.sh ?

Regards,
Aswin

Hi @Hubert_Zwiercan

No change in the situation of ROSbot … It is still in same condition as mentioned earlier. Please help in turning ON ROSbot

Thanks in advance
Aswin

Hi Aswin_P,

Sorry I missed your previous post.

In next step please try to connect to ROSbot using these tutorial:

After you log in to your ROSbot by ssh, you will be ale to use ./flash_firmware.sh script.

Best regards,
Hubert

Hi Hubert,

But the ROSbot doesn’t boot even after turning ON.

Stays like this after turning ON… even after tried pressing reset button and Turn ON

Regards,
Aswin

Hi Aswin_P,

OK, I understand it.

Are you able to see anything on display after connecting HDMI to the ROSbot?

Best regards,
Hubert

Hi @Hubert_Zwiercan,

After connecting HDMI cable to ROSbot display show like this

Regards
Aswin

Hi Aswin_P,

It means that your ROSbot image was damaged. You can easily install new image using for example pendrive. You can find manual here: ROSbot 2.0 & ROSbot 2.0 PRO | Husarion

Please let me know if it works properly after reinstallation.

Best regards,
Hubert

Hi Aswin_P,

Do you have any update about this case?

Best regards,
Hubert

Hi @Hubert_Zwiercan

Installed new image successfully and ROSbot works fine now, Thanks for your support :blush:

Regards,
Aswin

1 Like