Bootup issue

I am not sure what was the cause of this error. I am suspecting that the rosbot 2.0 switched off due to low battery while there was something being updating. And if after restarting I am stuck to this emergency mode and cannot proceed with control + D it comes back to the same point.

Hello thiaga,

This error may be caused by many factors, interrupted update process may be one of them.

The simplest solution is to flash microSD card with fresh image, this will solve the problem but you will also loose your data from ROSbot.

Harder solution is to debug the issue.
For this approach, first step would be to log in and perform:

journalctl -xb

Above command will show you system log since boot. Go through it and check if there is any error or message saying what is preventing system from boot. You may also post full output of command here. Further steps will depend on findings in system log.

Regards,
Łukasz

Hi Lukasz,
Yes I tried journalctl -xb but I was not able to debug and fix things completely so decided to flash it. Can you please check on the download link for the image file. It isn’t working. Thanks.

Hello thiaga,

We had internal problem with our server, now it works fine, you should be able to download image.

Regards,
Łukasz