CORE2 + ROS shows offline

My CORE2 + ROS does not show up in Husarion Cloud. Cloud always shows it offline.

I found that the raspberry pi is connected to the wifi. My Husarion image is pretty old.

So, I tried the latest image. With the latest image I cannot even get into configuration mode for hconfig app. The raspberry pi boots but keyboard or mouse does not work with the new image.

Hi Mehedi_Sarwar,

Thank you for letting us know about the issue. We already investigated it and created fixed version of our image. Please try it, everything should work fine after that.

Did you think about trying Mbed Framework with our device?

Best regards,
Hubert

Hi Hubert,

Thanks for your reply. I got the image that you suggested (CORE2_SDK-stable) . Looks like it is the source code of “hframework”. How should I use it to fix my problem ? Should I use it in VScode Husarion Extension ? How ? How should I use it ?

Also, I am interested in mbed also, I started by collecting all the required softwares. I got problems with mbed CLI extension. In one step, mbed cli needs to be checked out from a git repo. But I could not checkout from that repo yet. Without mbed cli I cannot go to next steps. Is there any easier follow diy tutorial for this ?

Mehedi

Hi Mehedi,

Sorry for my mistake I’ve already replaced link for proper one.

We’re providing tutorial explained how to use Mbed with ROS and with our devices. Please check it out if you want to start using this framework.

Best regards,
Hubert

Hi Hubert,

Thanks again. I will try out the image and the tutorial on mbed.

Mehedi

Hi Hubert,

I tried the new image. Now I can boot the RPI and configure wifi from inside rpi.

But I cannot start the CORE2 into config mode. Pressing the config button upon start does not stop in config mode. Rather the rpi boots as if nothing happened.

Without config mode I do not have the the HusarionConfigXXXX network and hence my hconfig app also do not allow me to go further . I am supposed to use the QR code in the Hconfig app to register my robot in husarion cloud.

Any idea ? Thanks in advance.

Mehedi

Hi Mehedi,

Please read carefully first warning in this tutorial. I’m sorry I didn’t know that you are using some functionality of Husarion Cloud. If you want to get back to programming in hFramework it’s not a problem, but I’m sure you’ll like Mbed.

Best regards,
Hubert