Help with VsCode and CORE2+ROS

I’m trying to use VScode (on a Macbook pro) to program my CORE2+ROS (Tinkerboard) by following this tutorial:

https://husarion.com/tutorials/howtostart/offline-development-tools/#offline-development-tools-current-functionality-2

I chose “hRosBasicExample.cpp”

#include “hFramework.h”
#include <stdio.h>
#include <ros.h>
#include “std_msgs/String.h”

using namespace hFramework;

ros::NodeHandle nh;

std_msgs::String str_msg;
ros::Publisher chatter(“chatter”, &str_msg);

char hello[13] = “hello world!”;

void hMain()
{
Serial.init(57600);
nh.getHardware()->initWithDevice(&Serial);

// Or:
// platform.begin(&Serial);
// nh.getHardware()->initWithDevice(&platform.LocalSerial);

nh.initNode();
nh.advertise(chatter);

while (true) {
    str_msg.data = hello;
    chatter.publish(&str_msg);
    nh.spinOnce();
    sys.delay(1000);
}

}

F5 to flash.

Term window opens saying:

Last login: Tue Apr 10 12:11:36 on ttys004
~$ cat /Users/thealy/husarion/.term
st-flash failed
~$

Pop-ip error in Vscode says:

Debugger executable ‘/Users/thealy/husarion/.vscode/debugger.bat’ is not signed. As a result, debugging may not work properly.

On Vscode “Debug Console” tab:

Starting: “/Users/thealy/husarion/.vscode/debugger.bat” --interpreter=mi
“/Users/thealy/husarion/.vscode/debugger.bat” exited with code 1 (0x1).
ERROR: Unable to start debugging. Unable to establish a connection to GDB. Debug output may contain more information.

On Vscode “Problesm” tab:

{} launch.json .vscode 1
Property env is not allowed. (1,196)

launch,json

{“version”:“0.2.0”,“configurations”:[{“name”:“Flash to CORE2”,“type”:“cppdbg”,“request”:“launch”,“program”:"${workspaceRoot}/myproject.elf",“args”:[],“stopAtEntry”:false,“cwd”:"${workspaceRoot}",“env”:{“GDBWRAPPER_FLASH”:“true”},“miDebuggerPath”:"/Users/thealy/husarion/.vscode/debugger.bat",“miDebuggerServerAddress”:“localhost:4242”,“externalConsole”:true,“linux”:{“MIMode”:“gdb”},“windows”:{“MIMode”:“gdb”}}]}

Hi thealy,

we’ll investigate the issue and go back to you.

Do you have a possibility to try on Linux/Windows? Maybe try to run Linux on virtual machine (here’s instruction: https://husarion.com/tutorials/husarnet/following-object-using-your-smartphone/#following-object-using-your-smartphone-b-a-computer-or-virtual-machine-running-linux ) before we will check what could going on with VSC on Mac.

Best,
Dominik