How to move ROSbot autonomously?

I’m new to ROS and Gazebo, but have been tasked with finding a way to make the ROSbot navigate a simple maze (without coding anything just yet) to see how it will act. I am using Gazebo for the simulation. I know how to move the robot with rosrun teleop_twist_keyboard teleop_twist_keyboard.py but am lost with how to make it navigate a maze without coding anything. The whole point of the project is to see how the robot attempts to get out of the maze on its own, and how we can improve upon this through code. Can someone point me in the right direction? Are there any specific nodes that get this job done?

Edit: Also, is the Building Editor the best way to build a maze within Gazebo? This is what we have been using so far, but open to suggestions that may make this process more easy/efficient. Thanks all!

Hello rosbot1231,

Have you checked our tutorials?
I am pretty sure, that tutorial 8 - unknown-environment-exploration is what you are asking about. You will get explanation of which nodes should be used and how to configure them.
Tutorials are to be followed sequentially, thus it is advised to go through all of them from the first one. As you already know how to control ROSbot, you could start with tutorial 6 - SLAM navigation.

Regards,
Łukasz