Including library's in webIDE

Hi all,

Maybe I’m stating something really obvious which can not be fixed but i encountered a weird error (or hopefully there is a solution to the problem), when including my libraries’ source files and header which I uploaded to the workspace, the files can not be found. However when creating these files myself in the workspace and then copying the data of the original header and source files to this newly created file, the files can be found and used. This works for very small libraries but becomes a tedious task for the larger libraries. I think (my C++ knowledge is not that great) this is because of an error of the path to the uploaded files. I hope that there is a solution to the problem or that it can be fixed!

Thanks in advance,

Dennis

Hi all,

I got the tip of refreshing the webIDE and that it should therefore include the files to the right path. However this does not work for my Eigen library. In the picture you can see that the compiler does not find the Eigen/Dense file while this is clearly included as you can see on the left side, refreshing does not help. The CMakeLists does look fine with the following path. include_directories(“Eigen”)

Any help would be appreciated!

Dennis

Hello.

Web IDE previously didn’t support header files without .h extension. We have added support for them, so you project should work now.

1 Like

Hi,

Thank you for the added support, it all works now!!

1 Like