Network configuration issue

Hi,
I use my RosBOT with an additional Ubuntu computer and I use a private wireless network.
In my first setup the Roscore was on the Rosbot (master) and I was able to start nodes like rviz on the remote computer (Ubuntu) → Ok.
Now I want to use the Ubuntu computer as roscore and only start nodes on the Rosbot. For example I’d try to start this launch file on the Rosbot:
launch>
arg name=“use_rplidar” default=“true”/>
include if="$(arg use_rplidar)" file="$(find rplidar_ros)/launch/rplidar.launch"/>
node pkg=“manual_control” type=“pose_to_tf_transform” name=“pose_to_tf_transform” required=“true”/>
node pkg=“serial_bridge” type=“serial_bridge.sh” name=“bridge” output=“screen”/>
/launch>

On the master conputer if I launch roscore & rviz I can see the laser topic → ok
Now I want to process gmapping node is this configuration (on the master), the launch file for the ubuntu computer is:
launch>
node pkg=“manual_control” type=“gmapping_supervisor.py” name=“gmapping_supervisor” output=“screen”/>
node pkg=“tf” type=“static_transform_publisher” name=“ROSbot2_laser” args=“0.03 0 0.135 3.14 0 0 base_link laser 100” />
node name=“rviz” pkg=“rviz” type=“rviz” args="-d $(find manual_control)/rviz/conf_light.rviz"/>
launch>

There isn’t any map displayed and there is this warning into the terminal:
[ WARN] [1560783783.870340610]: MessageFilter [target=odom ]: Dropped 100.00% of messages so far. Please turn the [ros.gmapping.message_notifier] rosconsole logger to DEBUG for more information.

Any idea of the problem ?

Hello Baptiste,

I need more details of your problem, please answer below questions:

1. In the first setup, were you able to see map in Rviz on remote computer?
  2. What are launch files that you used in first setup?
  3. Provide here full output of both lanch files in second setup?
  4. Provide here output of
    rosrun rqt_tf_tree rqt_tf_tree

and
    rosrun rqt_graph rqt_graph

Regards,
Łukasz

Hi Lukasz ans thank you for your fast answer.
Sometimes you just have to sleep a bit to get everything back in order …
After a power off / on of the Rosbot (and the remote pc) all works normaly !
I don’t know why I haven’t test this before.

sorry for my useless message