Rosbot 2.0 pro Route_admin_panel error

Hi, I’m new with rosbot. I started to play around with the route_admin_panel demo by running demo_rosbot_pro_mbed_fw.launch. At first all is find i made up until point 4 and see it autonomously go to each point. but there is some obstacle at point 4 and it likes having trouble to park correctly at point4. after awhile it stops after i give a help with the overcoming the obstacle. i try to move to another point then nothing happened. I see there is an error appear in the terminal and after the error it seems it keeps on not getting transform between map and baselink. attached is the error and continuous happened. how can i reset that error?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16i1H3X99OlppIaIO6o47SZqCk2zH7OO6/view?usp=sharing

I rebuild route_admin_panel fresh from github. now it has new error : Unable to sync with device; possible link problem or link software version mismatch such as hydro rosserial_python with groovy Arduino

Hi melloremell,

your first issue is related to autonomous navigation. If you were using SLAM and you moved your robot to a different location, the navigation stack got lost. Basically it’s hard for robots to recover from such a situation. Issue with parking and navigating is related to the move_base package which of course is not perfect and sometimes might get stuck. Configuration for this package supplied by us is universal and for best results should be tweaked for a specific environment.

Solution to the problem from the screenshot can be found in this thread.

In terms of mismatch of topic, installation guide of route_admin_panel tells you to download rosbot_description which contains package rosserial. This package causes issues with connection. Simplest solution at this point is to reinstall the system. Every image we supply has a matching firmware binary with rosseriall configuration inside the system.

Best regards,
Krzysztof Wojciechowski.