[Solved] About CORE2 and RPI connection

Dear All,
I’ve got the CORE2 with ESP32 WiFi module. Now I am trying to connect the CORE2 and
RPI3B+ using the RPI interface. Do I have to remove the ESP32 module or I can have both?
Watching the film of one of the forum members I wonder if it is possible to have both at the same time:

Best wishes
Tom

Hello Tom,

It is not possible to have CORE2 with both ESP32 and RPi at the same time. Trying to connect them at the same time may damage devices.
The hardware connector on CORE2 board could be suited to only one of the devices.
The ESP32 is attached on top of the CORE2, while RPi can be attached only on bottom side of CORE2.
If you have CORE2 with ESP32, connector is soldered on top side, while for RPi it should be on bottom side.
To connect RPi to your CORE2, you will have to connect wires appropriately.

The movie that you linked, shows CORE2 with ESP32. On the robot there is also Nvidia Jetson Nano, but there is no visible connection between CORE2 and Jetson.
I think that only author of the video can explain all the connections used.

Regards,
Łukasz

Łuksz,
Thanks very much.
I just wanted to make sure because in the video, for sure, I can see the ESP32 mounted on the top of CORE2.
I am not sure what is under the CORE2. I thought that maybe there is RPI/Thinker board because of some USB cables going out of the board under the CORE2.

Tom