I still haven’t solved it is very strange, as I’m writing this, Saturday the 30th 20:15 PST I have good readings from three of my four range sensors. The two rear ones are working and the front right is working the front left has -1 for a reading despite having the exact same object in front of it as the right one it remained that way until I restarted about an hour later (I wanted to see if others would fail or if it would start working). I don’t have a clue why 3 of 4 are working. Sometimes all four work other times none work or it’s some other combination. The only thing I have noticed is the rear ones work most consistently. The only time they don’t work is when all fail.
Good news I just got the docker container for voice command working. It takes some time to get the microphone and everything dialed in just right but once done it works nicely. Same with the WebUI and Admin Panel. All the tutorials work along with the ROS Projects that I have tried Frontier exploration and Voice control. Working on the led lighting next. Husarnet is really nice very fast response times. I would have used it sooner had I known how well it works. If your not using it you should everything works with it and it’s easy to setup.